The Tiger Spine fixation system offers a comprehensive variety of implant and instrument options to build constucts from ilium to occiput.
- Constant helix angle thread for maximized pullout resistance
- Polyaxial, monoaxial, uniplanar, fracture, & reduction screws
- 4 methods of rod reduction
- 60° cone of screw angulation
- Lateral & inline rod connectors
- Side-to-side, end-to-end, and wedding band connectors
- Straight and pre-lordosed, titanium and cobalt chrome rods with hex or rounded ends and etched lines for rotational reference
- Screw diameters: 4.5mm – 10.5mm
- Screw lengths: 25mm – 120mm
- Rods: 35mm – 500mm
- Lateral connectors: neutral, 75°, & 105°
Contact us to learn more about CoreLink's products and technology.