Tiger® Occipital Cervical Thoracic System
Tiger Occipital Cervical Thoracic provides a full complement of instrument and implant options that seamlessly integrate from occiput to thoracic spine and tie into Tiger Posterior Lumbar System.
- Up to 45° of angulation
- Occipital plate with rotational and translational rod connections and five points of bone fixation
- Full range of cervical hooks
- Polyaxial, biased angle, and longshank (20mm–40mm) screws
- Head-to-head, rod-to-rod, end-to-end, & side-to-side connectors
- Open, closed, and top loading lateral connectors
- Polyaxial screw diameters: 3.5mm, 4.0mm, & 4.5mm
- Polyaxial screw lengths: 10mm-26mm
- Three occipital plate sizes:
- Occipital screw diameters: 4.0mm & 5.0mm
- Rods: straight & pre-lordosed; titanium & cobalt chrome
Contact us to learn more about CoreLink's products and technology.