Terrace provides an efficient and user-friendly, low-profile solution for anterior cervical plating that incorporates an automatic locking mechanism to prevent screw backout and enhance operating room efficiency.
- CoreLink’s lowest profile plate (2.2mm)
- Zero-step locking mechanism
- Variable screws provide a 36° range of sagittal angulation
- Simple, secure, and adjustable temporary plate fixation*
*when using the patent pending fixation with the SureSize interbody
- 1-5 Level Plate Availability
(10mm – 110mm in 1mm & 2mm increments)
- Screw Lengths: 12mm – 20mm
- Screw Diameters: 4.0mm & 4.5mm
- Self-drilling & Self-tapping Screws
- Fixed & Variable Screws
Contact us to learn more about CoreLink's products and technology.