ReStrux™ Cellular Bone Matrix
A growth factor enriched cellular bone matrix (CBM) with bone-derived progenitor cells, cancellous bone, and enhanced cortical bone fibers that have undergone a demineralization process.
- No need to rinse and decant tissue prior to implantation
- Enrichment process increases growth factors by up to 173%
- Thaw time of less than 8 minutes
- Packaged in an open bore syringe to allow direct delivery
- Cells validated to be viable for up to 5 hours following thaw
- Minimum of 50,000 active and viable cells per cc, including osteoprogenitor cells and MSCs
- Available in 2, 5, and 10cc sizes
- Additional sizes available for special order
Data on file at CoreLink
Do you want to learn more about innovative products and technology from CoreLink?