CentraFix™ Midline Fixation System
The CentraFix Midline Fixation System is a posterior thoracolumbar pedicle screw system designed for a midline approach with a medial to lateral cortical bone trajectory. The system contains modular tulip heads and screw shanks designed specifically for cortical fixation. CentraFix allows for unmatched intraoperative visualization and surgical flexibility.
- Low-profile, anatomic tulip heads allow for reduced tissue disruption without compromising strength
- Modular tulip heads allow for increased visibility and simplified distraction
- Self-drilling, self-tapping cortical screw threading provides easy screw starting in the intended trajectory
- Set screws designed to minimize tulip splay and reduce cross-threading
- Tulip heads accept 4.75mm or 5.5mm diameter rod options
- Diameters: 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6.5mm
- Lengths: 25mm – 45mm (5mm increments)
- Self-drilling-self-tapping tip design
- 4.75mm diameter Cobalt-Chrome-Molybdenum (CoCrMo) alloy
- 5.5mm diameter* Ti6Al4V and CoCrMo rods
- Straight and pre-lordosed configurations
Note: Lengths vary by diameter size. Additional sizes may be available upon request. *Special Order
Contact us to learn more about CoreLink's products and technology.